Saints In Combat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Saints In Combat

{S!C} Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Take your time..

Go down 
+4
stoned
ScripT
SiCkO
Blind
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blind
Monk In The Order Of {S!C}
Monk In The Order Of {S!C}

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-10-16

Take your time.. Empty
PostSubject: Take your time..   Take your time.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:55 am

Just take your time.. When you are back I will be glad, but I will be more glad if everything is fine then.. So no rush Smile
Back to top Go down
SiCkO
Baptised Child
Baptised Child
SiCkO

Number of posts : 35

Take your time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take your time..   Take your time.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:02 am

Blind wrote:
Just take your time.. When you are back I will be glad, but I will be more glad if everything is fine then.. So no rush Smile

Like U (CJ) already said --> I don't talk that much - and lately it became less then that - so... I dunno what to add to Blinds post...

Hope to cya soon BUT no haste... As we all know --> RealLife comes first...

So thats hardly everything I can and will say to ur story, except --> I'll miss u m8...
Back to top Go down
ScripT
Holy Saint Of {S!C}
Holy Saint Of {S!C}
ScripT

Number of posts : 545

Take your time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take your time..   Take your time.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 2:44 am

Hey dude!

I don't have to tell you how I think about your decision, because you probably know already, just for the paperworks, I totally agree with your decision, and I want you to know I'll always be here for you, you know how to reach me, and you can reach me anytime you want, and I'll always reply to it...

As known by me, in this important discussion, I like all of you guys to know the following:

This admin team is build out of 5 people, 5 people with somewhat different interests, 5 different people.. This 5 people are the ones who made all of this possible, therefore I'd like to state, that these 5 people, this brotherhood of Admins, best friends for a long while already, they don't do it for themselves, they do it for you, and the best thing they all agree on together is, we will do everything for this clan, we all, want to do the best of the best of the best!

Seeing CJ leave, isn't really a great moment in this clan's history, but I know it's the best for him, I know CJ very well... I've spoken with him alot, I've met him in real life, I can tell you, straight from the heart, CJ is one of the greatest persons alive, and when he makes a decision you can say for 99.9% sure he made the damn right one!

As for the admin status which has newly arrived right now, CJ, nobody can replace you, nobody will ever be able to do the same things you've done for us, nobody can offer such creativity, spontanity, credability and reliability as you did for us... The admins will miss you man!

Maurice, to you as a person I'd like to say the following, your the nicest person I've ever met, you really know how to touch people, and you don't expect people to do things for you, all you want is the respect of people, you always want to help people... Always ready to listen, always ready to do something for one another, with this attitude, which I like to call "the attitude of an Angel", you'll reach alot in your life, I've spoken with you alot, we really got to know eachother, and by notifying that, I can say,

Maurice, your a true friend of mine, whatever you do, I will always support your decisions, I will always be there for you, no matter what, no matter when. You deserve more then just respect, you deserve dignity, friendship, gratitude, and approval.

And now, as the last thing I'm gonna say in this post, straight from my heart:

Maurice, I'll miss you ingame (cause I'll talk 2 you on MSN) and I really love you man!
Back to top Go down
https://saintsincombat.forumotion.com
stoned
Saint
Saint
stoned

Number of posts : 347

Take your time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take your time..   Take your time.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:07 am

SiCkO wrote:
Blind wrote:

Like U (CJ) already said --> I don't talk that much - and lately it became less then that - so... I dunno what to add to Blinds post...

Hope to cya soon BUT no haste... As we all know --> RealLife comes first...

So thats hardly everything I can and will say to ur story, except --> I'll miss u m8...

Thanks guys, I really appreciate ya support. This means a lot to me, as U guys would already noticed...having the support not only from my real friends in my parents hometown but also from my friends here in sof.

I wont rush, never did, never will...I go enjoy the show of the fall of my 'best friend', who's acting bit like Tony Montana (Scarface). I will enjoy every second from now on Twisted Evil , cuz that assfuck is going down, drunken

And I'll miss U guys also, it is a sad thing it had to be this soon...actually wanted to wait till sunday, but due too circumstances I had to do it now...

Love U guys from outta my heart and soul
Back to top Go down
ScripT
Holy Saint Of {S!C}
Holy Saint Of {S!C}
ScripT

Take your time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take your time..   Take your time.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 3:22 am

CJ, I've made you this, as a sign of respect for you leaving us for a while,

Take your time.. CJ
Back to top Go down
stoned
Saint
Saint
stoned

Take your time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take your time..   Take your time.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 4:29 am

Even when reading your post for the second time script, tears are coming outta of my soul...

ScripT wrote:

This admin team is build out of 5 people, 5 people with somewhat different interests, 5 different people.. This 5 people are the ones who made all of this possible, therefore I'd like to state, that these 5 people, this brotherhood of Admins, best friends for a long while already, they don't do it for themselves, they do it for you, and the best thing they all agree on together is, we will do everything for this clan, we all, want to do the best of the best of the best!

Your right, we've been trough so many ups and downs and we still together, the one thing that connects us 5, was pure for fun in the beginning, but the best fun in ya life you have with friends. Friends from the beginning, friends till the end, friends for life. I dont know what I would be doing if I didn't met U guys. I'd probably already had a girlfriend in arnhem and I wouldn't go to my parents place for a while, but I know what we've been trough the past 6 months, now means too much for me to turn my back too. Aand yes, we all doing this for the members...if we would do this for ourselves, you guys wouldn't be here. It still would be just the 5 of us, but we wanted to let other people also get a change to get the know the BB-spritit and now it's the holy S!C-spirit.

ScripT wrote:

Seeing CJ leave, isn't really a great moment in this clan's history, but I know it's the best for him, I know CJ very well... I've spoken with him alot, I've met him in real life, I can tell you, straight from the heart, CJ is one of the greatest persons alive, and when he makes a decision you can say for 99.9% sure he made the damn right one!

As for the admin status which has newly arrived right now, CJ, nobody can replace you, nobody will ever be able to do the same things you've done for us, nobody can offer such creativity, spontanity, credability and reliability as you did for us... The admins will miss you man!

Especially this lil piece of text makes me feel good Sad Sad Sad Sometimes U got to do what U got to do...like Blind, who's setting up a business for himself. But next to that, he also plays sof when he got the change, respect for him. I know you will do a great job with ya business, like u also do a great job inside our clan. He made a choice and so did I, but I support every choise that someone inside our clan makes...some I do respect more then others, but I always agree with them.

I accept it if u guys you dont want anyone to replace me...'cuz like u say, nobody can replace me, I may have done some small things that nobody would ever noticed...but I did so many things the last 2 months, that actually playing sof wasn't really an option. Everyday of the last months I was busy for the clan..everyday, monday till sunday, most of the time it was in the evening and at night, I talk too many friends, 'cuz that is what u all are, whilst busy getting things done in server-settings, server-files, upload and download, soundpack, forum, pb-screenshots, banning, making post and replies, changing mapcycle and all I want back for it is fun with all of ya drunken

ScripT wrote:

Maurice, to you as a person I'd like to say the following, your the nicest person I've ever met, you really know how to touch people, and you don't expect people to do things for you, all you want is the respect of people, you always want to help people... Always ready to listen, always ready to do something for one another, with this attitude, which I like to call "the attitude of an Angel", you'll reach alot in your life, I've spoken with you alot, we really got to know eachother, and by notifying that, I can say,

Maurice, your a true friend of mine, whatever you do, I will always support your decisions, I will always be there for you, no matter what, no matter when. You deserve more then just respect, you deserve dignity, friendship, gratitude, and approval.

This also hurts my feelings...you also know how to touch someone's feeling. I don't need people to do stuff for me, it can be useful sometimes, but most important to me is respect (thats why I made this topic about respect). I am one and all ear, when U got a problem with someone or bout something. I might not always behave like an Angel, but I certainly am a 'Stoned Angel' then.

Stefan, you one of best friends I made last year. I know u support me and I'll always support ya decisions also. I not going too far, MSN will be on all day. Maybe it aint just respect I got, I believe I already have earned dignity, gratitude...and I know for sure I already got friendship and approval.

ScripT wrote:

And now, as the last thing I'm gonna say in this post, straight from my heart:

Maurice, I'll miss you ingame (cause I'll talk 2 you on MSN) and I really love you man!

I'll miss U too my man, I always like playing with ya...when U went to background..you were the missing link...now I'll be the missing link Sad Sad Sad

Once again,
with all do respect, dignity, gratitude, friendship and approval....and lots of Angel I love you

ya boy CJ
Back to top Go down
MadBall
Baptised Child
Baptised Child
MadBall

Number of posts : 38

Take your time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take your time..   Take your time.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:30 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/paulscam
ScripT
Holy Saint Of {S!C}
Holy Saint Of {S!C}
ScripT

Take your time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take your time..   Take your time.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:03 pm

CJ, we post 2 much feelings, people are losing their words Surprised
Back to top Go down
MacGuyver
Dark Age Monk By The Order Of {S!C}
Dark Age Monk By The Order Of {S!C}
MacGuyver

Number of posts : 189

Take your time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take your time..   Take your time.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:18 pm

Sorry to hear that mate!! But you've been talking about it for quite some time, i understand that this maybe is sth you have to do...

Cya soon mate!!
Back to top Go down
Sack
NewlyBorn
NewlyBorn
Sack

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-10-17

Take your time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take your time..   Take your time.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:33 pm

I CRY BABY

talk 2 me when ever u like! it sucks but sometimes real life gets everybody back !
a few years ago life grabs me and never let me go,well sometimes 4 a moment!

so respect 4 your dicision my friend!!

hope to hear maybe see u soon

yours SACK
Back to top Go down
stoned
Saint
Saint
stoned

Take your time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take your time..   Take your time.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:36 am

MacGuyver wrote:
Sorry to hear that mate!! But you've been talking about it for quite some time, i understand that this maybe is sth you have to do...

Cya soon mate!!

Not maybe mate...a man gotta do what a man gotta do..U too mate, U too.

I cya very soon indeed...about right know
Back to top Go down
stoned
Saint
Saint
stoned

Take your time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take your time..   Take your time.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 12:55 am

Sack wrote:
I CRY BABY

talk 2 me when ever u like! it sucks but sometimes real life gets everybody back !
a few years ago life grabs me and never let me go,well sometimes 4 a moment!

so respect 4 your dicision my friend!!

hope to hear maybe see u soon

yours SACK

I cried also sack when I talked too Stefan and read his reply here...life is a bitch, U gotta deal with it..and for me that time is now.

I talk to ya very soon mate
Back to top Go down
Joyrize
NewlyBorn
NewlyBorn
Joyrize

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Take your time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take your time..   Take your time.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 1:15 pm

Real life is more important than a game CJ, so don't rush and mess up everything. Just take the time to solve your problems, if that's one month, 5 months, a year or whatever. It doesn't matter, just take your take. You will leave with our respect and when you come back you still will have our Respect!

Respect to CJ!cheers

Ciao!
Back to top Go down
stoned
Saint
Saint
stoned

Take your time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take your time..   Take your time.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 6:46 pm

Joyrize wrote:
Real life is more important than a game CJ, so don't rush and mess up everything. Just take the time to solve your problems, if that's one month, 5 months, a year or whatever. It doesn't matter, just take your take. You will leave with our respect and when you come back you still will have our Respect!

Respect to CJ!cheers

Ciao!

Thanks man...I'll be back before U guys will notice I'm gone Surprised dont know what time this is exactly..but it wont be longer then 6 months..that I now for sure.

Respect to all of ya

CJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Take your time.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take your time..   Take your time.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take your time..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Saints In Combat :: Saints In Combat :: CJ leaves S!C for a while :: The Reply's-
Jump to: